Beginner’s Dive Courses
Recognized worldwide, a PADI certification is your passport to the oceans. OrcaNation staff will patiently guide you through the process of obtaining your Open Water certification and making sure that your first dive experience is both fun and safe. After the course, join OrcaNation for one of our many fun dives throughout Southeast Asia, Jump into the waters and see the world from a whole new perspective today!
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
There’s no better way to try scuba diving than with PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Take your first breaths underwater in a swimming pool or in the shallow waters of the ocean. The PADI Discover Scuba Diving programme is a one-day dive course that will introduce you to the basics of scuba diving through dive theory and an ocean dive under the close supervision of one of our professional OrcaNation dive instructors.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course Useful Information:
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course does not give you a diving certification but can count towards your PADI Open Water Diver course
- Learn about scuba diving equipment
- Get comfortable and confident breathing and swimming underwater
- Course duration is approx 2-to-3 hours
- Scuba dive to a maximum depth of 12m
- Dive courses in Singapore, Bali & Komodo in Indonesia, or Rawa Island in Malaysia
PADI Open Water Diver Certification
The PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course will teach you all the skills that you need to begin your journey as a Scuba diver. After taking this course, you will have a passport to the oceans that will help you dive and travel all around the world.
- Available to those age 10 and above that can swim 200m unassisted and is medically fit to dive
- Start your course and work at your own pace with the PADI eLearning system.
- Complete a pool or confined water session and 4 open water dives
- Dive to a maximum depth of 18m under the supervision of an OrcaNation Dive Instructor (depending on age)
- Dive courses can take 3 days, and are flexible between Singapore, Rawa Island, Malaysia and beyond