I love diving … a lot! But I also enjoy city trips, trekking, and reading a book. However, some people like to take their passion to a whole new level.
If you really love diving all the time, then this article is made for you. Check out these few points and see if you are a real diving addict!
1. All your holiday plans revolve around where you can dive.
2. Shopping actually means “looking at dive gear”.
3. Your favourite movies and TV programmes are The Big Blue, The Abyss and Blue Planet, and you can recognise Sir David Attenborough’s voice from just a single word.
4. You use the “OK” signal for everything.
5. You have an impressive collection of dive T-shirts.
6. When you see plastic bags or other plastic items on the beach, or in the ocean, you feel like vomiting!
7. “Fish are friends and not food” (except for these guys maybe … ? ).
8. Your coffee-table books are all about marine critters.
9. Your funniest jokes are all dive related (tanks a lot).
Q: Why do scuba divers fall off the boat backwards?
A: Because if they fell forward they would still be on the boat!
Q: What do you get if you combine a scuba diver with a janitor?
A: Jaques Coustodian